Health & Safety Management
- All workplace incidents are preventable, and must be prevented.
- Occupational health & safety is a shared responsibility.
- Occupational health & safety is equally important as other business objectives.
- The health and safety excellence can best be accomplished through a joint commitment by management and employees.
- Only when real actions are taken by all members to remove health and safety hazards we can create the Harm Free workplace.
- In occupational health and safety legal requirements are the baseline, we strive for the highest possible standards.
Integrated Risk Management System
We applied a risk management approach when managing health and safety issues. Our OHSAS18001:2007 certified health and safety management system is integrated with the ISO14001:2004 certified environmental management system and the ISO9001:2008 certified quality management system.