Manufacturing Engineer / Assistant Engineer
[Eng version only]
This position is suited to a highly motivated individual, who is determined to develop his career in a thriving business.
You will be required to :
- Assist in overseeing the manufacturing process in a concrete plant, monitor manufacturing KPIs to maximize the production capacity and efficiency.
- Liaise with other functional teams such as Engineering, IT and Technical to work out practical solutions to achieve the objectives.
- Conduct investigation into quality related issues to identify the root cause and develop corrective / preventive actions to avoid recurrence of the issues.
- Understand customers’ needs and assist in following up and resolving customers’ issues.
- Ensure compliance of all legal requirements on safety and environmental performance. Develop and foster a safety culture that drives for continuous improvement in the workplace.
What you will need for this role
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills and attributes:
- Degree holder in Engineering related discipline
- At least 1-2 years’ experience, preferably with exposure to construction industry
- Knowledge in industrial process improvement / automation an asset
- Good analytical and computer skills
- Proactive, open-minded with a mindset for excellence and a drive for continuous improvement
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluent English and Chinese
Those with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Engineer.
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate who is willing to develop and grow with us. If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now with your full resume and present and expected salary to
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)