Technical Officer / Technical Officer Trainee (Technical Department)
[Eng version only]
This position is suited to a motivated individual, who is determined to develop his career in a thriving business. Reporting to the QC Manager, you will be required to :
- Undertake concrete / materials testing and related testing procedures
- Outdoor work is required
What you will need for this role
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills and attributes:
- Diploma holder in related discipline preferred
- Working experience is an advantage. Exposure to construction industry is an asset.
- Possession of driving licence and green card an advantage
- Knowledge of concrete and construction materials testing process preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate who is willing to develop and grow with us.
Those with less working experience will be considered for the post of Technical Officer Trainee.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now with your full resume and present and expected salary to or call Mr. Chong (Tel. : 3929 2318) or make enquiry through Whatsapp (Miss Lam @91836608)
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)